Tuesday 13 May 2014

Fairground Foden.

I like mobile funfairs. I like the tradition of travelling fairs, I like the spectacle of a fair lit up at night, I don't even mind the noise (which I can hear from my house). The best thing about fairs for me though, is the lorries.

There's a fair setting up just up the road at the moment, and whilst out walking the dogs this morning I couldn't resist taking a few snaps of this rather fine Foden;




The other two lorries that have turned up so far have also been Fodens, but neither are as nice as this one!

Paul.

2 comments:

  1. This Foden is indeed a thing of beauty! It looks in fantastic condition and I imagine it sounds rather good too. I like the showman's conversion with the generator behind the cab. I saw one in Llandudno recently in charge of a ride...the staff were frying up food on an electric cooker attached to the truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a few more turned up now, I might try and photograph them if I can do so without getting in the way. All Fodens by the look of it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment if you will, but none of that 'spam' please.